Lama Fera Healing
Lama-Fera is an energy healing system that has been practiced over the centuries in the Buddhist monasteries of the Himalayas. It is used there for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual healing. It involves calling upon Lord Buddha to come to the healing situation. His healing energy flows through the healer to the person needing healing.
You can learn Lama Fera in 2 levels.
Lama-Fera Master Healer course
Lama-Fera Master Teacher course
Lama Fera is an energy healing system that has been practiced over the centuries in the Buddhist monasteries over the Himalayas. It is emanated by Lord Buddha. He redeemed the people from their sorrows and diseases. It is used there for physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing.
Lama-Fera is the union of two words. Both the words have their own identity and importance. Lama means follower, who follows the philosophy of Buddha, making it part of his life from the core of his heart; and Fera means the two and half times of circumvention. It has 12 symbols to practice. Though its method of treatment or healing is quite different from what we practice in Reiki and other healing therapies but its symbols have abundance power to treat highest level of negative energies.
Benefits of Lama-Fera
- A practitioner can sense the vibrations and feel change in his energy levels
- Helps clear negative energy or problems in business, property, health etc.
- Promotes chemical processing of body, muscles, bones, digestive disorders and give strength and radiant energy.
- Balancing of physical and spiritual problems
- Direct healing and effect on the root cause of diseases
- Attainment and development of awareness, enlightenment and knowledge
- Makes active, alert and self-confident