Pranic healing is all about using prana (the body’s life force) to heal the processes of the body’s energy.
Developed by Master Choa Kok Sui who claims your body can heal itself, including emotional imbalances, if you utilize the sun, the moon and other natural resources the earth provides. Working with your invisible energy, or aura, to recognize breaks in energy flow can help prevent further damage to the body.
Working with your invisible energy, or aura, to recognize breaks in energy flow can help prevent further damage to the body.
All holistic treatments such as this are to be used in conjunction with traditional medicine.
When combined, Pranic healing can help heal ailments in the physical body such as migraines, coughs, fevers, muscle pains and stomach aches. There are many other physical issues this treatment can help heal. Many mental and emotional disorders can be healed by pranic methods. These include anxiety, stress, depression, and phobias to name a few.
There are six steps to pranic healing.
- The first step is to clear negative emotions and thoughts.
- The second step is pranic breathing, which includes specific rhythms and holding your breath.
- The third step is to manipulate the energy surrounding the body .
- The fourth step involves practicing energetic hygiene. This means keeping your aura cleansed through activities such as exercise and using salt as a cleansing agent.
- The fifth step is meditation.
- The sixth step includes Tibetan Yoga exercises as well as MentalPhysics exercises.
If you find pranic healing does not offer you the results you are seeking, you may want to try adding reiki healing to your routine.