Concentration power is the ability to pay attention on one subject or one particular thing, with exclusion to rest of the other things. A child is able to improve the concentration power and use it correctly only when his or her mind is focused.
Remember a self confidence is a state of mind which one can be achieved with little self analysis and effort.
How to Build Self Confidence
- Internal analysis-know one’s own strength and weakness
- Auto suggestion
- Positive thinking
- Taking action on small things first and succeed
- Greater involvement and participation by action
- Prepare a bit before on things to be done
- Accept responsibility
- Develop good habits
- Associate with high confidence people
- Perfect grooming, body language and dress code
- Smiling, generous, humble
We must listen to our own inner voice, internal strength, confidence and intuition. Never be driven by the week environment around you. Maintain the self confidence in all the action throughout your life. Success is always at the other end.